Monday, October 1, 2012

#denimdelight with Catherine's

A few week's ago, I had the pleasure if enjoying some delicious lunch with Kellie B.and other gorgeous curvy women a The Park in New York City, courtesy of Catherine's #DENIMDELIGHT.

In the back patio of The Park, Catherine's set up a delicious spread including sliders, insane mushroom risotto and delectable Potato Gnocchi with Pancetta, Arugula and Pecorino. The team also had sangria and drinks available for us to nosh on while we mingled, tried on gorgeous feeling denim and getting custom made lop gloss courtesy of Giella Cosmetics.


I am always on the search for he perfect red and what better way to get it than to have on customized before your eyes.  After viewing my completion the technician from Giella added gold undertones to my gloss to compliment my skin tone.  I loved the results!  The best thing about Giella is that its custom, you can even come to them with something that is no longer made so they can match that hue of your favorite hard to find shade.

Giella Custom Made Red, Jewels courtesy of  Catherine's
The denim all felt gorgeous.  I really loved the feel of the jeggings (I wore them almost the ENTIRE #curvyinMA weekend) and picked up a pair of trouser jeans for my Mom.


My Mom and I modeling our Catherine's jeans on a girl's weekend in Massachusetts. #curvyinMA
For more on Catherine's Denim check them out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CatherinesPlusSizes

0 comments:

Post a Comment